
Here is a little about our second born

son Bridger. Let me just say I was very excited about having a boy. I felt like our family needed another boy around the house. On the other hand Lacey was not so happy! She actually cried! TOO FUNNY! I was scared as most Mom's probably are to have another child, how in the world would I find enough love for another child. When he was born he had a hard time breathing, and let me just say that first day when I didn't get to hold him and love on him I knew I had enough love for them both. I was so worried about him I knew I would be lost without him! He has been such a fun kid! He has had health issues his whole life from numerous ear infections which led to him having ear tubes put in, to having pneumonia 2 times and bronchitis more times than I can count. We finally found out he has a form of asthma. Now that we know, it is much easier to keep him from getting to the point that he is in real trouble. Bridger has been a motor head from day one! His first words were
"I wide" no not mom, I wide! That is all he had to say and grandpa would go get the 4 wheeler started. Bridger got his first 4 wheeler when he was 3. He doesn't understand why I don't like to watch him ride. The kid gives me a heart attack! Matt takes the kids out and they all ride together, of course Bridger has to try the stuff Matt does! Mom sits at home with her phone ready to call 911! I am a
weenie I know! Bridger has always been "Mr. Fix it". I am always finding random things he has taken apart. When he was two I was making dinner, he came in the kitchen with his hands full of screws and a screw driver. I say "Bridger what is this?" he says "I fix it mom!" I went into the living room to find he had taken off all the magnet things that hold the doors closed on our entertainment center! Who thinks of that?!?!?Bridger has gotten big enough where he can go with Matt to work some days, he loves it! He works right along side Matt. Bridger has a very tender heart. I love that about him
When he is very upset and doesn't want any one to know he fights back the tears, but he has a little tiny dimple in his chin that pokes out when he is really sad and it gives him away. When I see his dimple come out it is all I can do to compose myself and not cry. He has given us many scares from being sick to falling out of the hot tub to taking many spills on his four wheeler. But with those scares has come great joy from being his mom and getting to spend my days filled with love and laughter! I love you Reggie.


This kid had me wrapped around his finger since day one. He is such a joy. Hellboy is one of a kind. No wonder we all love him so much.
ReplyDelete