I just quickly want to wish you all a very Happy and Safe New Year. May the lord bless you and take care of you in all the ways you need this new year. Love to you all!
Hey Kim! yeah, the private thing just feels better to me. And myspace gave me some viruses on my computer. Since I'm not on there anymore I just deleted it. Glad to see you have a blog, though! I'll keep in touch better with you this way! How is Blackfoot?
Life just keeps throwing more curve balls my way! My name is Kim, I am a mother, friend, Sister and daughter...watch as I stumble my way through this crazy life...I may fall and fail at times, but I will always get up, because that's what my Mom taught me to do!
Matt looks happy. That is so cool to have all your kids in one place. I miss you guys! HellBoy looks like he's full of it today...kiss them for me.
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Its about time!!! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHey Kim! yeah, the private thing just feels better to me. And myspace gave me some viruses on my computer. Since I'm not on there anymore I just deleted it. Glad to see you have a blog, though! I'll keep in touch better with you this way! How is Blackfoot?
ReplyDelete