Cylie's new FAVORITE snack is......



Yep Bird Butt!(sorry the pictures came out so dark!) My dear friend Sheri lent us her jumperoo and Cylie loves it! They have one at daycare that she loves as well! Hailey tells me she will play in it for like an hour! She loves all the kids to come over and play next to her, and if they walk away to go play something else she yells at them until someone comes back to play! She is such a social bug! She doesn't want to miss any of the action! Kendall and Hailey say she will only eat her bottle well when the kids haven't arrived at daycare yet or when they are napping! Cylie hates baby food! She makes the most sour face and her body shakes after it is in her mouth! I don't know what we are going to do about this! The doctor says she is ready for it and sounds like she needs it from her eating habits at night! Try and convince Cy of that! She weighed 15 lbs 2 oz at 5 months old! I can't remember how tall she is but she must be short! She was in the 25% for her weight and over 50% for her weight! She is a chunky girl, just like we like them!!! She is so smiley all the time! I love it! Cy has the funniest thing she does, when she is laying on her back she starts to jabber then her throat must fill up with spit and she starts to gurgle and talk at the same time! IT is the funniest dang thing! I will have to try and get a video of it this weekend and post it! She started doing it along time ago, it was actually what she was doing when she laughed for the first time! It must have sounded funny to her too! She is such a love and I am so glad to be her mommy!

Man, Sis, she looks just like you!! Well, and Lacey...a lot! I can't believe how much I am missing. Oh...it is causing actual pain. I am so thankful to get a peek every now and then. I miss you guys so much. Hug your kids tight for me. I love you!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll! They do grow up way too fast! It amazes me how much Kailey can do now!
ReplyDeleteWE LOVE her so much! SHe is getting so cute right now, I love this age! SHe is a social bug already. I have a jumperoo at home & will bring it to the daycare for her. Me & Kendall were just saying the other day that we thought she would like it! I love her like my own... she is delish!
ReplyDeleteKIM!!!! I need your phone number so I can call you and thank you personally for your amazing gift. My dad had just read the card to me when Josie opened the frame . . . I was crying so hard I couldn't even explain to everybody what it meant! YOU ARE AMAZING!! That was way too kind of you - but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It was absolutely perfect. Please e-mail me your number so I can call and tell you all about our day. Thank you over and over. What a great friend you are!
ReplyDelete