Have you ever had one of those days when you just wonder what greater power did you piss off????? Well today is my day, and I must say to whom ever I have upset I do apologise I will not do whatever it was I did that made you mad EVER EVER EVER again! Last night was rough; my tooth next to the tooth that I had the root canal on was in some pain, upon further examination I found half of the original filling gone! Yep you read that right GONE! Oh great here we go again I think to myself. Plus Cylie just isn't feeling well, so she is cranky and coughs all night long, coughing to the point where I wonder if she is going to throw up on me! So needless to say it was not a very restful night!
This morning I get up and start getting ready for work. That is when the fun started! My hair dryer was dying, it would work then the air was cold, then it would work then it was cold. My hair takes long enough to dry with a functioning hair dryer so this took FOREVER! Then my beloved Chi (flat iron) decided to get a short in the cord, it has been trying to die for awhile now but it chose today to really be dead! Today was a busy day at work we had GA Luncheon and Tiffany is gone so it was up to me to get the morning stuff ready. I knew I was going to try and get into the dentist this morning to get my tooth taken care of so I thought I would leave for work early to get it all done! HAHAHAHA that is what I get for thinking! After the dryer malfunction and the slow painful death of my chi I knew getting there early wasn't going to happen. Finally ready for the day off I go only to hear the lovely sound of the low gas button going off! Great I have time for that, NOT! I get to Poky fill up the car and head into work, I rush and get all of my stuff ready. On my way to work the dentist office called me and said they could see me at 9:00. I got to their office and was just sick about it, being there again so soon I just wanted to cry all over again! This time I met the son dentist and he was also nice. They took x-rays and say yep your missing some of the filling AND there is a big cavity under where the old filling was! SERIOUSLY are ya kidding me! Thankfully we found it before it needed a root canal! UGH! So we went the rounds with the shots, again I had enough for a Clydesdale! The gas must have been on higher today I couldn't seem to finish one primary song before starting the next! I never thought of the silliness of this until now, me being in a "high" state singing primary songs! Maybe that is what pissed off the karma gods! LOL! An hour later I was done and it was time to go to this meeting. My mouth was so numb and my tongue and cheeks just felt so swollen! I couldn't open my mouth wide enough for the dentist, it is still stiff from Wednesday so he put this thing in to force my mouth open. I somehow forgot my pain pills at home so now all the shots have worn off I am in so much pain I want to crawl into a big dark hole....would any one like to join me? I can't promise my bad karma won't rub off you you so be careful before you answer that question! ON the bright side it is Easter weekend and I do have many wonderful things to be thankful for, I will just have to really look hard to find them again! Have a joyous Easter everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will crawl into any hole to find you. I wish I was there to hold your hand and have a good cry and then go out for something fattening... my treat. I am sorry you are going through this. I miss you. I love you so much. It will get better....but not in Nottingham....hehehe
ReplyDeleteI'll crawl in the hole with you too but only if we can laugh laugh laugh and realize that in a few days this will be funny - okay maybe not funny but it will be okay. So sorry your day is miserable - maybe even the last few months. Oh on days like this it is hard to see the sunshine but look really hard for the Lord's tender mercies! They are there :) I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteI guess I should have put the warning out that being in this hole SUCKS and you should have just stayed out of my hole in the first place :) ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI hope you see the sun today!