MR COOPER has made is entrance into this world SCREAMING!!!! Mom and baby are doing great! He is a cutie for sure!!!! I will post more later! I have to get back to the hospital!!! oh yeah before I go here are his stats...7 lbs 13 oz and 20 1/2 inches.!
what a cute baby boy! when I see pics like that i start to get so baby hungrey! You so have to teach me how to make jam too! Oh & back to the post about feeling like it's your fault everyone got sick.. IT"S NOT, Cy probably got he sickness from someone in here anyways! Me & kendall swear we have been sick since the day we opened this daycare! Just the perks!
Your blog won't take my comments! I have tried to leave a few to welcome Mr. Cooper to the world! Hopefully this one works! Tell his parents congrats from me!
Life just keeps throwing more curve balls my way! My name is Kim, I am a mother, friend, Sister and daughter...watch as I stumble my way through this crazy life...I may fall and fail at times, but I will always get up, because that's what my Mom taught me to do!
I think I am in love!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Send our congrats on over to Michelle and family! He is a doll!
ReplyDeleteOH, what a cute little monster!! Congratz on the new addition Michelle! Enjoy! Boys are the best!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute baby boy! when I see pics like that i start to get so baby hungrey! You so have to teach me how to make jam too! Oh & back to the post about feeling like it's your fault everyone got sick.. IT"S NOT, Cy probably got he sickness from someone in here anyways! Me & kendall swear we have been sick since the day we opened this daycare! Just the perks!
ReplyDeleteYour blog won't take my comments! I have tried to leave a few to welcome Mr. Cooper to the world! Hopefully this one works! Tell his parents congrats from me!
ReplyDelete