Friday, April 24, 2009

It's been that long!?!?!?

Wow I can't believe it is Friday again! Don't get me wrong I'm soooooo OK with it! I just can't believe how time is flying these days! I have had my camera here at work all week meaning to download our fun pictures from this weekend. I am officially out of time if I want to get it posted before another weekend happens. Life has been better this week, I think all of the kids are on the mend. Cylie's daycare had to close for a few days due to all of the sick kids. Which I must say I feel responsible for. I wish the first Dr Matt had taken Cylie to had figured it out so we didn't take her in and expose all of those kids! Sorry Hailey and Kendall! So I have been having to take Cylie to my sister in laws house in Idaho Falls so she can watch her. One more reason I wish my Mom and my sister Lori were here! But I am lucky to have Jen she is always willing to help me out with the kids!

Michelle and I decided to hang out in Labor and Delivery last night for over 3 hours! I so wish I would of had the camera in my purse not sitting on my desk! We were our usually giggly selves which I am sure is why they sent us home. I think they figured since Michelle was in such good spirits then she must not be in "real" labor. JERKS! Oh well it was fun to hang out with my sister! I guess we will have to wait a little while longer for Cooper to get here! I am so excited! Even though Cy is only 8 months it feels like forever since I held a newborn! Michelle is scheduled for her C-Section on April 29. I guess if I HAVE to I can wait that long! LOL!

So back to last weekend and these fun pictures. Michelle and I went to the park on Saturday with Cylie, Bridger and Brook.Matt and Lacey met us a little later. It was fun. Cylie wasn't sure what to think since she was born in August and she was so little she didn't get to go out side much. Now that we occasionally get warm weather I am taking her out side more and more! On Sunday we went to the park for a "picnic" no I didn't make a great lunch, sorry it was Wendy's for all! LOL! Dad, Michelle, Les, Brook, my kids, Matt and I went. It was fun, a little windy but fun! The camera battery died on Saturday at the park so no pictures of this day oh well! Then after the park Michelle and I decided to play Martha Stewart and make Jam. I think it turned out good! We had a great system going Lacey got the tops off, then I washed them and cut off anything that might be yucky and Michelle mushed them up. It was a good time. Bridger and Brook played "drive through" at the kitchen window. We had it open (it has no screen) and they would come and place their order!Then Brook started to sing us a most beautiful song out on the deck! TOO FUNNY that girl is! Michelle snapped some photos with out Brook knowing! She tends to get embarrassed when she realizes she is being watched! We made so much jam! I am so excited! I picked a horrible time to start a diet, I have yet to enjoy the FRUITS of our labor! Yeah I know I'm funny! All in all it was a FABULOUS weekend, and now look it is time to enjoy another one!

I have plans to head to Driggs to attend Jr. Miss GO KARLI! Karli was our babysitter in Driggs, in fact Bridger asked about her this morning, I haven't even mentioned about going up there! The kids just loved her, I was very sad to leave her behind! It will be fun to have a me and Lacey date. I will try to do something with only Bridger either on Sunday or on Saturday morning! The only problem with going all the way to Driggs is it makes for a long night and it takes time away from my Cylie bug and Bridger boy....so we will see, maybe Michelle will have Cooper and I can't go. Dear Reader I hope you have a great weekend full of fun memories!

Oh yeah PS on a side note my Boss is FABULOUS!!! For Administrative Professionals day this is what she got me! OK you can be jealous now!!! LOL!Ear Rings, Beautiful Flowers and some Pedicure stuff! YEAH GO ME!!!

2 comments:

  1. what fun at the park! Bridger has grown so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So first off...Bridger is a WILD MAN!! Of course he always has been. Brookies hair looks SO cute! Cylie has grown too fast and Lacey is becoming quite the beauty.
    I guess I should have reminded you to use the blender for the berries. We did that when we made jam in Driggs. It is just faster. It looks so yummy.
    Those flowers rock!! They are gorgeous! You're right...your boss rocks!! I love you and I'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete