Mr Bridger and I were laying in his bed the other night. He was stalling trying to get out of going to sleep. He is a smart little fellow! He knows I haven't seen him much for the day and enjoy our time snuggling and chatting. So starts the conversation....
Bridger: "Mom why did they switch my school days?"
Me: "Because Daisy is going to go to school too!" Daisy is his teacher
Bridger: "Why does she have to go to school she is a Mom"
Me: "Well bud she wants to learnnnnnnn (I pause as I try to remember what it is she told me she is going to school for.)
Bridger: "Why she has to learn?"
Before I can answer him he says,
"Dat's dumb to have to be a mom and learn!"
Me: "It's not dumb it is great she has a chance to learn something new that she will like."
Bridger: "But she already knows how to be a Mom, what else is there?"
I melted! SO cute, in his little mind if your a MOM you must have it all figured out! Oh boy I hope I don't disappoint him when he figures out that is not so true!
On another not so cute note I feel like I need to warn you all. Last week Matt had $2,500 hundred dollars worth of tools stolen, the guy he was working on the job with also got about $2,500 dollars worth of tools stolen. In the same area in Idaho Falls a plumber friend got $2,500 dollars worth of plumbing fixtures stolen. And sadly someone I know who has taken enough crap for leaving her purse in the car so I will leave her name out of it, she had her purse tucked up under the dash while attending a concert in Idaho Falls, well someone broke the window and stole it! Now before you lay blame on that one we are all probably guilty of that from time to time, I know I do it all the time! Well not anymore! Just be careful if you don't want to loose your things you might want to take them with you and make sure you lock everything up tightly! In these times with things getting so tight for all of us I am afraid it is only going to get worse! The Police department in Idaho Falls said the crime rate is up 200% over last year! 200%!That is so crazy and sad to me! I just want you all to be careful and learn from our mishaps to it doesn't happen to you!
I hope you all have a great day! It's almost the weekend! YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that story about Bridger. Isn't it wonderful that our little people think we are better than pb&j :) If only they would always think that! Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteKids are so cute! I remember that I always thought my Mom had it all figured out. It was only when I became a Mom myself that I realized that what she didn't know she made up...quite the let down! Sorry about your tools. Brian had the same thing happen when we owned a cabinet shop. Someone broke into our Burb and took a bunch of install tools. The frustrating thing was that the police weren't really very helpful. Whoever said that cheaters never prosper must not have known what they were talking about!
ReplyDeleteAWE!!! I love him. There is just nobody sweeter on the entire planet. I am sick about Matt's stuff. Seriously sick. I am so sorry to hear that. Tell Hellboy that Uncle Jim misses him.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I totally stole the idea from you!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately it is due to these tough times. I heard the same thing about crime being up. People are desperate. It doesn't make it right though. I feel so bad for Matt and the people you know. Like Lori, it makes me physically sick. I also wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my post yesterday. It's such a comfort to know I have so many people that love me and are "cheering" for me. :) I love you. Have a super weekend!
ReplyDelete