Well here we are again, It's February.....SIGH! I will pull myself out of the sadness and post all of our December adventures and Tyler's birthday....sometime.....
I feel your pain sistah....or more fondly....My Shrub! I am sorry I can't fix this for you. But you know I am here to listen and to cry with you when you need it. We are SO blessed to have had Mom to teach us and to love us. It would have been nice to have her a bit longer (like 40 years) but at least we had her here for as long as we did. Hang in there. March is right around the corner!!
Life just keeps throwing more curve balls my way! My name is Kim, I am a mother, friend, Sister and daughter...watch as I stumble my way through this crazy life...I may fall and fail at times, but I will always get up, because that's what my Mom taught me to do!
Hugs
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain sistah....or more fondly....My Shrub! I am sorry I can't fix this for you. But you know I am here to listen and to cry with you when you need it. We are SO blessed to have had Mom to teach us and to love us. It would have been nice to have her a bit longer (like 40 years) but at least we had her here for as long as we did. Hang in there. March is right around the corner!!
ReplyDeletestinks.....i love you!!!
ReplyDelete