My stinky computer is broken! I don't even know if this will post! Just a quick note to remember how I am feeling on this eve of Lacey's gallbladder surgery! I am sick about it! Just sick! I need my Momma by my side to hold my hand and tell me it will be fine. I am worried! What if something happens?? What will I do? I know it will be fine, just that nagging voice in the back of your head ya know? Do you have that voice too? Poor Lacey is very worried also, so I am holding my head high in hopes she won't notice my anxiety about the whole thing! I am thankful our wonderful neighbor Taylor is doing the surgery! Lacey is very good friends with his daughter so I know she is in good hands!! Just a Momma being worried about her kiddo is all! Well keep your fingers crossed! She will be in surgery at 8:30 am! If I am not on here again until Christmas, I pray you all have loved ones surround you on Christmas! I pray all your hearts are full of love and joy! Merry Christmas my friends!
Love Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sending up a prayer for you! Make sure she gets a blessing tonight! It will help :) I love you...Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteI always have that nagging voice, too-- no worries. Prayers comin' atcha!
ReplyDeleteDarn computer!
ReplyDeleteHope things are going well even as I type.
I'm sorry that you were so sick about it. I am VERY glad that it all worked out great!!
ReplyDeletehope she is doing better now!
ReplyDeletethanks for the comments lol! ;)