
What can I say about Christmas this year?? Hmmmm...it was harder then I thought it would be! Is that strange? I thought it would be much easier this year, then last year was with out mom around, but sadly I was wrong...VERY wrong! I am not sure why I thought it would be easier, maybe since we had one under our belt all ready it wouldn't be so bad? Who knows, all I know is that I could definitely feel her presence missing!! When talking to my family about it, it turns out I wasn't the only feeling that way. It's hard to not have her around for her favorite time of year! All I can say is that it is a good thing I have little kids to keep my mind off of it. I had Christmas Eve off this year so that was nice! The kids and I went and spent the morning with Becky and her kids. It was fun! I love that girl!! We then headed home to make our Santa cookies and spend time with Matt. Tyler actually got to spend Christmas with us this year! We were all so excited! I think we have only gotten him for Christmas morning 2 times before this one! We went and looked at lights with everyone crammed into my Dad's new truck! That's right Dad broke down and got a new truck! He has been talking about it for YEARS!!! I am happy for him! Christmas morning Dad got up and went to Michelle's to see her kids open gifts, since my kids rock and sleep in, no matter what day it is! hehe! I love it! When he got home we woke Bridge, Tyler and Cylie up. Lacey was actually chomping at the bit this year!

They were all excited with what they got, I think. It was a smaller year for us but I think they got most of what they wanted.




Cylie was really cute! She got so excited about her baby doll, she got so mad when she had to wait for us to open her up! She got the hang of opening the gifts pretty quickly! After all the opening we just played with new toys and hung out. Travis and Shannon brought the boys out for a visit. Michelle and Les and the kids came for lunch. We played games and giggled and enjoyed being together. It wasn't as great as it could have been, but I suppose it could have been much worse. I hope the holiday season was good to you all.


it looks like you had a fun Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWhat darling kids you have! Seriously.
ReplyDeleteSo fun. I am glad to see some pics ((finally)). hehehehehe I love you and I'm sorry it was hard for you. It wasn't much better on my end either. Maybe next year we can do Christmas together.
ReplyDeleteTell Lori to quit teasing you about having Christmas together!!! hahahaha!! Because if she is going to be here then we need to know so we can rent a cabin or something so we can all be together for the whole blooming thing!!!
ReplyDelete