Thursday, February 11, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST WOMAN THAT EVER LIVED!
Happy Birthday Mom! You are the greatest! I wish you were here with us to blow out your candles and laugh your awesome laugh. Oh how my ears miss hearing your sweet laugh! Oh how my eyes miss your sweet smile. I miss the way your eyes would light up while playing with your grandkids! I miss our trips to Park City and concerts and the mall. I miss your great advice you always had to give me. I miss your hugs, they always fixed so much. I miss your sweet spirit that filled our lives with joy and meaning. For your Birthday gift I am going to kiss and hug your grandkids, tell them stories of all our great times together. I am going to love them as fiercely as you do! You are my greatest hero in life! I miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Be assured my sweet Kim that your momma is hugging you from heaven - Isn't it great that in the things she taught you that you are teaching to your children that her advice and love and wonderfulness continues on. It is a priceless gift that you have such incredible memories to draw on during days like today when you miss her so fiercely.
ReplyDeleteOnly happy thoughts today sweetie! That is what your mom would want you to do! Happy, happy thoughts! I love you!
that is a great picture of all of you! So sorry that you had to lose your mother so early...my grandma past away way to early and we miss her everyday, it is hard, but at least you know where she is. Love you Kim!
ReplyDeleteGreat...my eyes are leaking again. I love you and I miss you. We are SO stinking lucky to have rockin' memories. I was just thinking about our Park City trips and the long drives to Meeker. We are so blessed to have her example to lead us on.
ReplyDelete((hugs)) Happy Birthday Aunt Connie! I hope that you are having a rockin good party up there in heaven!! (Can they have rockin good parties in heaven?) Luv you Kim!
ReplyDelete