

My Cylie Bug is such an amazing kid! I can't imagine my life without her in it! She has been the best baby, I might be saying this because she is the only baby I have not stayed home with so poor Hailey and Kendall take care of her most of the time when she is a pill! But hey I will try and see that as a good point to working, see I told you I am going to do my best to be happy! Here is something else that makes me smile.....Bridger! Last night he wanted me to watch him play wii, not my most favorite thing to do, but I could tell he was feeling a little neglected, so off to the basement we went! He played the boxing game and knocked the guy out in the first minute of round two! He was so pumped he started to do a dance to the cool music here it is,
Now on to Lacey, she and I are having a rough go at it lately, she feels like we pick on her when we ask her to do more chores than Bridger. We try to explain that when she was five we didn't ask her to do the dishes either. When you get older it comes with more responsibility! She is not loving it. She throws the biggest drama filled fits! I try hard to be patient with her but at the end of a long day it is all I can do to not FREAK OUT! Matt and I have a running joke that we quietly laughed about when these unhelpful times with Lacey arrive. When we had Lacey Matt worked at a roofing place in town, he had some Hispanic men on his crew and when Matt told them we named our first born daughter Lacey, they looked at him very puzzled and said "You named your daughter LAZY!" To dang funny! Lately we wonder if they were right and her name is lazy! So today when I downloading the video from last night I found some very fun self portraits of Lacey and they made me HAPPY! Here you go,


I have already found 3 things that make me happy! GO ME!
So today as I take the time out of my day to search out all of the things that make me happy I hope you will join me and do the same....leave me a comment and tell me what you find!

Good job, girl! Those are happy things, indeed!
ReplyDeleteFor me, it's the smile on Cannon's face. There's just something so fulfilling about a baby's smile, isn't there? I love his. And his giggle. That brings me true joy.
Love you.
those are great things!! for me its when caleb tells me he loves me!! nothing better than the true honesty of a kid!
ReplyDeleteCylie is so cute!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! And if it makes you feel any better, you and Lacey sound like me and Josie. We're trying some new tactics to combat that . . . let me know what tips you have! Those darn dramatic sweet girls! :)
ReplyDeleteHow do you think I got the name Cinderlori?? The oldest is always being picked on...hehehe I love it!! The video of Bridger rocks!! I am bummed that he's not in gymnastics. The kid is a natural. And of course there is Cylie. What a love. I am missing her so much. All of your kids make me so happy. I can't believe how grown up they all are getting. I'm sick about it!!
ReplyDeleteYeah Happy Things! Wow...I should have been a cheerleader, what was I thinking? So this is what makes me happy: Kailey saying new things, today she said, "thank you very much"-too cute! Sabrina's newfound drawing talent. Even though she leaves papers all over the house, the pictures are too cute. My hubby that loves me even when I am grumpy. And, mostly family makes me happy. I am so lucky to have such a great extended family (on both sides). And now, since it is 1:30 am BED makes me very very happy!
ReplyDeleteI'm the oldest in my family & I know the Oldest always gets picked on. Just tell lacey that when bridger gets a 'lil older she can boss him into doing her chores.. not that i ever did that! Cylie makes us pretty happy too.. I'm glad you have such cutes kids & get to watch Cy! PS. where di Bridger get those moves... maybe from his mom?!!!
ReplyDelete