Have you ever felt so....blah?
Have you ever felt like no matter what way you turn, you soon find out it was the wrong way?
Have you ever felt like if a big dark hole swallowed you up, it would be OK?
Have you ever felt like yelling, screaming, crying, and laughing until you snort? ALL AT THE SAME TIME?
Have you ever felt like your THE only one pulling any weight?
Have you ever felt like your head could easily blow up from the pressure?
If so my dear friend welcome to my world! It seems like the more I try to be positive about our current situations the worse they get. The more I remind myself that really it could be worse, the worse it gets! So now I am left to wonder if I should just lay down on the ground and kick and scream at the world like I would if I were 5!
What would you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I would buy you pretty undies. That always seemed to work for me. I do wish I could be in the yoke next to you and help you pull. Together we can whoop any ass in our way. I will be there in 49 days. We will figure something out. Once you hit rock bottom...there's only one way to go....
ReplyDeleteYes, yes I have.
ReplyDeleteThere are only 2 things I feel like I can do in situations like that: #1) pray my guts out -- I always seem to forget this one, but I do believe it helps trementdously. #2) talk to the person who's not pulling their weight -- talk without emotion, without finger pointing, and with an expectation that things can change.
When #2 doesn't work (which is often the case), I refer to #1...and a good crying session.
I am praying for you.
I like Julie's advice. "When life gets too hard to stand, kneel." But, will you do me a favor? If you are going to lay down and throw a temper tantrum like a 5 yr old, can you at least wait two days till I am in Idaho so I can see it? I think it would brighten up my day! :c) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Julie --follow Julie's advice!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love you, too...
I have felt that many of times.. & yes there are times I have thrown myself on the ground & thrown a tantrum.. but I've learned that really doesn't do anything! I guess we just have to remember that we are here to learn & the things we go thru happen because that's what we need to work on!! Ya ya.. i know people can say all these up lifting things & you still feel like crap! Just go home & enjoy eat a bowl of ice cream.. that always makes me feel a lil better!
ReplyDeletehey lady---i have nothing smart to say right now. only thing i can think of is---just remember--we all love you!! i know that doesnt make anything feel better and i know you want to just give up, take that final breath and go under--but DONT. i like the crying idea----oh and something else that helps me--go to the dollar store---get something that breaks--then go shatter it somewhere----may not be the most healthy thing but it always makes me feel better when i hear something break--esp when that something is not me!! :) take care LY
ReplyDelete