Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pay it forward update!

OK people I only have 2 comments on my pay it forward I still need one more lucky person to receive a handmade gift! I promise to do my best work and make something you will like! I really want to be able to have three, so PLEASE I am begging you! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! A big thanks to Christy and Heidi for being good sports! I will be sending you a few questions so I can make your gift a custom piece of work! LOL! Bridger is sick and at work with me today so I don't have much time to blog so tah tah for now!

3 comments:

  1. Do I HAVE to make something??? I'd really rather not send paper snowflakes to anyone. It might ruin my bad a** rep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on sista! I what about your christmas spider? Or all the blankets you make!??!?! I know you can do it I have faith in you! You have ALL year to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I am not too late! Please count me in :) I posted it on my blog here:
    http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/2009/03/pay-it-forward.html

    My e-mail address is:
    tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com

    I have several blogs and posted this on all of them :) I l♥ve to pay it forward :)

    ReplyDelete