Thursday, February 12, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD


A friend of mine has this on her blog and I thought it sounded like so much fun. So this is how it works: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise.

There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive a gift.

2 comments:

  1. is this cheating??? ha ha!! I am SUPER proud of you - it is always a huge accomplishment to figure something "computer'ish" out :) Jami jumps for joy too! haha! I can't wait to see what I get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I caught your pay it forward. I don't check my blog a lot lately and I missed some and I really wanted to participate. Very cool!

    BTW, I wanted you to know I love reading your thoughts about your mom. She must have been an amazing woman and I hope one day to meet her. You are a great example to me on how to deal with our trials. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete