Here I sit at work crying....again! This time it is tears of joy...kinda! I was sitting here at work and someone came in, I went to the front to see who I could help and here was this little man with these beautiful yellow and white Shasta daisies. My heart sank because these are my mom's FAVORITE! My mind immediately went to all the times driving home and turning on to Alexander with the house lined with white Shasta daisies. I loved those days! I thought for sure they must be for Tiffany, to my surprise they are for me! My heart is filled with joy, my mind is filled with sweet memories and my eyes are filled with tears! Christine I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for my wonderful flowers! They are everything I needed today, how you knew I will never know! You are amazing!

hey you, I know the last few days have been so hard for you guys. And tomorrow will be no different. Please try to smile. And above all please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you! You and your sisters are amazing and strong and your mom would be and is proud of you. I Love You! Love, Rozla
ReplyDeleteThose are so beautiful. What would we do without our friends to help heal our broken hearts. Next year I am just going to have to be with you guys on V-Day. It just sucks to not be. Someday we'll be in the nursing home together with a garden full of shasta daisies. I love you.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah....I got dibs on the pink hair!!!
ReplyDelete