Tuesday, December 30, 2008

An Ode to Tyler


Ok well here we go I am going to try and add some pictures as we go lets see if I am smart enough! I thought I would introduce you to my family for those of you that don't know us. First born son is Tyler Jay he just turned 16 in November! All I can say is what an amazing kid! When I met Matt,Tyler was 3 he was the cutest little peanut ever! He would always get mad at Matt when Matt would say I was his girlfriend.Tyler would put up his fists ready for a fight and yell "No she's my dirlfriend"! Loved it DIRLFRIEND! He has always been so willing to help! I will never forget when we had Lacey Tyler was 5 and he was so helpful! On the weekends I would wake up in a panic because it was light outside and I had yet to hear Lacey crying, I would rush down the hall (yes I am a nervous freak about my kids!) to her room,only get to the living room because there they would be the two of them watching a cartoon together. Mind you he just turned 6 and she was about 6 months old and he was feeding her a bottle and had already changed her diaper! He continues to be the best big brother to all of his siblings (between his mom and I he has 2 brothers and 6 sisters!!)
I will never forget the day he chose to call me MOM he was sooo cute he was in middle school and he was at our house, we were watching t.v. and he says "hey Kim can I call you mom?" My heart melted, for him to come to this decision on his own and decide I was worthy enough to be called that was a day I will never forget! He is growing so fast and with this comes a time where we don't get to see him as often, with all his sports and social things that teenagers have we miss him dearly and are so full of joy when our family is complete even if it is for a short weekend we look forward to our time with our Tyler man! I Love you!

3 comments:

  1. What a cool post!!! I love that little man. He always fit right in our family. He has grown up so fast. I miss him too. I love the pic of Ty and Cy. She has the smooshiest face. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe you have been married that long! Sheesh you must have been a youngun! I will hit 5 years in March! I can't wait to do pics of your cute little fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you posted this - it is fun to get to know your cute family in a different way. Is it sad that I didn't even know about Ty until like 2 years ago??? Where have I been the last 10 years of your marriage...don't answer that - it would reveal what a SUCKY friend I am :) ha ha!!

    I love the picture of him holding baby...he is so handsome!!

    ReplyDelete