Friday, March 11, 2011
Today....
Today I am thankful beyond measure....Today I am sad beyond compare....Today I feel so blessed.....Today I am worried for loved ones.....Today I understand that I truly have no idea what it's like to suffer....Today I am praying for all of the many people whom have lost loved ones, homes, their lives as they knew them. As I watch the video's of the aftermath from the 8.9 earthquake that hit Japan last night as I was snuggled in my warm bed with my sweet family safely inside, I am shocked to the core. It has opened my eyes to how easy my struggles in this life really are right now. I know that money troubles are no fun but never have I had to worry if I could feed my children or if we would have a warm place to sleep. I pray with every fiber of my being that I remember this lesson today. I really truly do have so many things to be thankful for in this life! I pray that all of the people of Japan and the other countries that have the threat of tsunami's wreaking havoc on their lives will find safety and shelter. My their burdens be lightened by my thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautifully written, Kim.
ReplyDeleteAmen, sister. Amen!
ReplyDelete