

How can this be? How is the time just slipping by so fast? I wish I could freeze Cylie in time right now! She is so fun and keeps us on our toes all the time! She talks up a storm! The things she says just cracks me up! Yesterday she was playing with Matt and she counted to 10! She only missed the numbers 3 and 7! I didn't even know she was counting at all! I had her do it again and of course she only got to 5! Lil stink! She is such the Diva! Everything is on her time or no time! If things aren't going her way she loves to throw her hands over her face and cry this pathetic cry! I can't help but laugh at her! She loves playing dollies! She is such the lil momma already! She loves taking all the dish towels out of the drawer and unfolding them one on top of the other. She will do this for hours! Then she will pick them up and move them to a new location and start all over again! It is very helpful in times of needing to get stuff done! She also uses the towels to cover her babies with! HAHA! She is the light of our lives. Her brothers and sister adore her. Every morning she asks where they are and if they are still sleeping! It sounds like this "Bidger still seeping?" Or "Sissy still seeping?" So sweet! She is a Daddy's girl. She has such a great relationship with Matt. It melts my heart. Cylie is a great little tattle tale! If one of us tells her no or swats her bum she is for sure on her way to rat us out to the other parent! It so dang funny, it goes something like this ME: Cylie whats wrong?" Cy: Crying, wiping her tears, big pout lip....Daddy do it!" Oh man it so funny! She also thinks it's grand to either a)pretend to pick her nose or b) pick her nose and then ask "You wanna booogie?" Don't even ask where that one came from!

Another classic one is "I punch you" Now I promise we don't go around punching people or asking them if they want a booger! HAHA! Cylie can keep us in stitches laughing for hours. Now don't get me wrong, she is a TWO year old for sure. Some days I am so ready for her bedtime it's almost sad! Especially since I don't see her very long during the work week. But even on those days, I go to bed and thank the heavens that she is ours! I would be lost in this life without her! Happy Birthday Cylie!
She is an angel picked out especially for you by our Mama. She sent the very best. Cylie is the funniest kid ever! I miss her every single day. I am so blessed to be her Auntie. I love her tons! I can't believe she is 2!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, that last picture is so beautiful! What a doll. I love 2 year olds; they're just so darn fun.
ReplyDeleteLoved hearing all about her!
She is such a cutie! I hope to someday meet her! :c) Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Cy Cy is 2 either...I heard her counting the other day too, I think she learned it from hide and seek here. She is def one of a kind, but we LOVE her!!
ReplyDeleteI wuv her!!!
ReplyDelete