Today...my baby boy (well he is 6 and a half but still!) had his first trip to the ER. I am at work, crying! He will be fine, he had an allergic reaction to something and within 30 minutes after Matt dropped him off at Daycare he had hives and welts and his eyes were swelling shut!
Today....I am so very tired. Cylie hasn't been sleeping since she got hurt. She fell and split her mouth up, it got infected and it's been awful! She won't eat or sleep or take a bottle. I am sooo very very tired!
Today....I miss my Mom horribly! I am not sure if it's because Lori and Jo just left and the hole in my heart is noticeable again, or if it's because my kids are sick and I don't have her to go to for advice or if it's because my birthday is on Sunday and I always miss her more on my birthday or if it's because she was such an amazing wonderful woman that new me without any explanations from me. She just did, she was my mom and she got me!
Today....I hope it gets better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When it rains it pours, doesn't it!?! Plus, I have found that everything is always ten times worse when I am tired! I am so sorry, but I am sending prayers your way!! It will get better. Try and go to bed early tonight :) Love ya!!
ReplyDeletei wish i were there to help :( I am sending many prayers your way - please let me know if there is anything i can do to help!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes - and Happy, Happy Birthday!!!
I am so sorry sister. I wish I was there to help out. I love you and I know how bad birthdays suck now. I will be thinking about you and praying for you all week. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteI heard about poor little Cy, and I alsmot died when I saw the pics of Bridger on FB! Luckily for your kids they have such a good mom, and it sounds like you learned from the best. Remember that.. and she will always be a part of you! Hold your head up Kim, you are a great mom!
ReplyDeleteaw, i hope you're doing a bit better tonight.
ReplyDeletehappy bday on sunday!
(((((big hugs)))