Friday, May 21, 2010

RUN LARRY RUN!!!!

Today my sister will face her demons! You know the ones that tell you that you can't do something? Those evil ones will do their best to get you down and tell you that you can't but
I AM HERE TO SAY YOU CAN! AND YOU WILL!
I am so proud of you Lori for making a goal to run a 5k. It hasn't been easy, but you have stuck it out! Even when you didn't love it and couldn't remember why you started, you stuck with it! No matter what no demon can EVER take that away from you! GOOD JOB SISTER! I wish I could be there to cheer you on! But alas I am stuck at work! SO I WILL SAY IT FROM A FAR.......

RUN LARRY RUN!

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!! I can not say it enough. Having you cheering me on the whole way has made it easier. Thanks for reminding where I started and to continue fighting to the end. Not that this race will be the end...but you know what I mean!! I love you so much. Thanks for the much needed boost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO!!! Go Lori - she will feel amazing when it is done. It is so empowering to see yourself do something you kept telling yourself you couldn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome ... i know how hard running is!!

    it was great to see you last weekend :)
    thanks for your comment, haha.

    ReplyDelete