So I suck, this I know! Let's all except it and move on! Ok now that we have gotten that out of the way! I have a ton to catch up on, Easter, Mother's day, a trip to the zoo,cute pictures of Cy and stories of how fabulous she is, the swim team post for Lacey that I have been wanting to do since....November! Oh and the gift Matt got me for Christmas! HAHAHA! WOW I really do suck! Well I am going to start with Cooper's birthday, you might ask yourselg why? CAUSE HE IS SO DARN CUTE THAT'S WHY! Plus it's my blog and I can! HAHAHA! Mr. Cooper Jack turned the big ONE year old on the 29th of April. He is such a fun kid! I love his little head conks he gives to those closest to his heart! His smile is amazing and can light up a room! I love it when he is playing with my dad and he does his silent laugh! It's so dang funny! He is changing so dang fast! Cylie loves him and makes me find the pictures of "poocer" as she calls him on my phone. I am not sure why she says the last part of his name first...but she does! I love when he wants to scurry away from you so he can get into something naughty he puts his little head down and crawls at mock speed! I can't help but stop and laugh! He is such a fun little boy! So Happy belated Birthday Super Cooper!


you are such a sweet auntie!! thanks!!
ReplyDeleteYou Ladies crack me up. I love how you all blog about each others kids more than you do your own!! Hey, no complaints, at least we get to hear about them from someone!! :cD
ReplyDeleteI love those pics!! He looks like Trav in the middle one. What a love. He really is a sweetie. Funny little Poocer!! I love it!! You guys have some stinking cute babies on your hands. Matt told Jo what he was getting you...but I never got to hear how you liked it....hahaha Thanks for the post...I NEED more...
ReplyDelete