Where to start...where to start!?!?! Gosh I really suck at this blog stuff, it has been crazy busy around here! I just can't keep up! Christmas is one week away, do I have my stuff done...NOPE!!! I don't have one thing wrapped! NOT ONE! I don't even have Bridger's birthday stuff wrapped! Oh well tis the season, I am trying to soak it in and enjoy it all! Here is goes a quick recap....
Halloween was fun! Lacey was pebbles, Bridger was a ninja guy thing, and Cylie was piglet! She was the cutest darn Piglet! Loved it! I don't have many pictures because I left my camera at home! Sorry!


The kids had a great time we went with Michelle and her family and dad! We had dinner and hit some houses! It was a good time!
Now for Thanksgiving, I again don't have a ton of pictures,I took a ton but it was with Lori's camera!
They came down for the week. I was lucky enough to take the WHOLE week off! I can't tell you how much fun we had! Oh my heart aches when my girls are gone! Poor Michelle was stuck at work but she did sneak out early on Wednesday!
We did out early morning shopping! I love it! I love how Jo looks forward to it! It is some great memories!
Like when Michelle thought for sure her car was about to crash into the car in front of us....all while we were still in park! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It was so dang funny! We laughed until we cried! After shopping we went to the movies and lunch! It was a great time! I was sick about it when it was time for them to leave again! Things just feel more complete when they are here! Thanksgiving was nice, we also set up the tree at Dad's while Lori was here! It's not quiet as fun to put up with out Mom there. I don't think one of us girls even went back through to RE decorate it! It's still a jumbled mess! Oh well!

Tyler turned 17...yes I said 17!
I makes me ill to think he is that old! He is such an amazing kid! I can't even tell you the excitement that happens when the kids are told he is coming! They love him so much! He has his driver's licence and has been busy going to dances and working. He just started wrestling again! He is so good! I have a panic attack every time he does it though! I am not a good wrestling mom! He is such a joy to me and can't imagine our family being complete without him in it!

Now on to December, it has gone by so fast! It always seems to but this year has really flown by! We had the kids (Brook and Bridger's) party at the swimming pool this year! They loved it! They swam and swam and swam! I do agree that the room they have is much to small for our large group to have Pizza and stuff, but they kids had a great time!





Lacey had her school program and they did the Grinch. Matt really pulled through for me when I wasn't able to get off early from work to get Lacey's hair done! He did an amazing job!!!!
She was super cute and was so mortified when she had to do the dance RIGHT in front of us! The spacing of the kids worked out perfect she was 3 feet from us! It was awesome to see her cheeks turn BRIGHT RED!
Then Bridger had his program and he was Donner the Reindeer! He was the cutest reindeer any one ever saw!
He had a part he said "Hey look over there it's a ZooLoo Warrior" I am not overly sure what kind of a warrior that is but he did a great job! He said it clearly and slow enough we could understand! Tomorrow is his birthday and I have NOTHING wrapped! We did however go get a cake ordered he wanted the Batman one! So that is at least off the list! He stayed home from school today with a barking cough, so here is to crossing our fingers he doesn't get REALLY sick on his birthday! I will have to do a proper post about his birthday on Monday! Gotta run, much to do! I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season! I promise to be back with a birthday post for little Bridger! Sorry Tyler you got jipped out of one this year!



The kids had a great time we went with Michelle and her family and dad! We had dinner and hit some houses! It was a good time!
Now for Thanksgiving, I again don't have a ton of pictures,I took a ton but it was with Lori's camera!

They came down for the week. I was lucky enough to take the WHOLE week off! I can't tell you how much fun we had! Oh my heart aches when my girls are gone! Poor Michelle was stuck at work but she did sneak out early on Wednesday!
We did out early morning shopping! I love it! I love how Jo looks forward to it! It is some great memories!
Like when Michelle thought for sure her car was about to crash into the car in front of us....all while we were still in park! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It was so dang funny! We laughed until we cried! After shopping we went to the movies and lunch! It was a great time! I was sick about it when it was time for them to leave again! Things just feel more complete when they are here! Thanksgiving was nice, we also set up the tree at Dad's while Lori was here! It's not quiet as fun to put up with out Mom there. I don't think one of us girls even went back through to RE decorate it! It's still a jumbled mess! Oh well!

Tyler turned 17...yes I said 17!
I makes me ill to think he is that old! He is such an amazing kid! I can't even tell you the excitement that happens when the kids are told he is coming! They love him so much! He has his driver's licence and has been busy going to dances and working. He just started wrestling again! He is so good! I have a panic attack every time he does it though! I am not a good wrestling mom! He is such a joy to me and can't imagine our family being complete without him in it!

Now on to December, it has gone by so fast! It always seems to but this year has really flown by! We had the kids (Brook and Bridger's) party at the swimming pool this year! They loved it! They swam and swam and swam! I do agree that the room they have is much to small for our large group to have Pizza and stuff, but they kids had a great time!






Lacey had her school program and they did the Grinch. Matt really pulled through for me when I wasn't able to get off early from work to get Lacey's hair done! He did an amazing job!!!!

She was super cute and was so mortified when she had to do the dance RIGHT in front of us! The spacing of the kids worked out perfect she was 3 feet from us! It was awesome to see her cheeks turn BRIGHT RED!
Then Bridger had his program and he was Donner the Reindeer! He was the cutest reindeer any one ever saw!
He had a part he said "Hey look over there it's a ZooLoo Warrior" I am not overly sure what kind of a warrior that is but he did a great job! He said it clearly and slow enough we could understand! Tomorrow is his birthday and I have NOTHING wrapped! We did however go get a cake ordered he wanted the Batman one! So that is at least off the list! He stayed home from school today with a barking cough, so here is to crossing our fingers he doesn't get REALLY sick on his birthday! I will have to do a proper post about his birthday on Monday! Gotta run, much to do! I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season! I promise to be back with a birthday post for little Bridger! Sorry Tyler you got jipped out of one this year! 
There you are!!! Glad you checked in!!!
ReplyDeleteI laughed again thinking about Michelle's panic!! OMG!! Still the funniest thing ever...well except for when she lost her little toe. HELLLLLO That is so funny. Thanks for the pics of the swim party. It was almost as fun as being there. Well...not exactly....but I loved seeing them. I miss you terribly. Kiss your kids.....
ReplyDeleteI'm in totaly amazement that matt did lacey's hair like that! I had to laugh at the pic of her dancing because you could SOOO see the red cheeks! Nash keeps asking me to look at the pic of cy swimming with he dad! IN all.. your kids are stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeletehahaha! you are funny, but please don't put any more pictures of me on your blog, I think your camera is broken!! I look way more like Christy Brinkley than your camera gives me credit for!!! rude!!!
ReplyDeleteCylie is so cute in her costume! And I can't believe Tyler is 17??? Wow! Where did the time go! Nice catch up on your blog! It's hard when life is so busy!
ReplyDelete