Monday, March 16, 2009

We scrubbed her clean!!!


On Saturday we had a baby shower for my sister Michelle. It is such a wonderful event to celebrate the impending arrival of a baby! I am so glad she and I will have more children close in age. I don't think we could EVER do it as close as we did when Bridger and Brook were born 12 days apart! 9 months apart works too! Too bad we keep having the opposite sex though! It was such a fun after noon, filled with chatter, laughter, and great memories. My boss Tiffany and Michelle used to work together and they are great friends. So Tiffany and I teamed up with the help of another friend Brandy and Tiffany's mom Kathy for the shower. We had it at my house and we all pitched in to make a yummy lunch. It turned out great!! There were only two things missing....well people really! We wish our oldest sister Lori could have made it, and of course we missed Mom. But all in all it was great! Two of our Aunts came and they brought Grandma, which is always so awesome to have them around. I don't know about Michelle but it makes me feel a little better to have mom's sister's and mom around me! Michelle made out like a bandit, she got amazing gifts and Brook had the best time opening it all! I love little baby stuff. I can't wait for the little guy to get here! Here are some pictures of the afternoon.
Later that night Michelle, Dad and I went to Idaho Falls to pick up my nephew Kevin. His flight was really late so we went to a movie first then hit good old Wal-mart to kill more time! I am blaming the fact that my camera didn't make it with us to the airport because it was soooo late my brain wasn't working! Rest assured Lori I will document the rest of his trip so you can see it! I will try and post them on a daily basis for you! Here are some random pictures of Cylie playing whack a mole after the shower, again for Lori, she has been reduced to shaming me on our cousin's blog for my lack of "cute kid pictures" So enjoy them and I will post again tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! I love these pics...and of course your post. Grandma and the Aunties look good. Who is the baby Cylie is attacking?? She is precious! Looks like ya got Michelle good and clean. I was getting worried. I could almost smell her from here.tehehehe. Looks like Brook had a good time. What a funny little girl. Hug your kids for me...and mine too. Only like 58 days until I will be there. WOOHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little boy Cylie made cry is Josh, Tera's son. She wanted to pull his ears and attack him! Poor kid! I am counting the days until you get here too! I'm so excited! I will hug them all for you!

    ReplyDelete