Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hanging with the fam!

Ok so I promised to update Lori, here goes! Last night was pretty mellow! We all picked up $5.00 pizza and headed to my house. Kevin was so excited to get Little Ceasers! I wish we were all as happy about it! UGH! NOT my favorite, but oh well there is a lot to be said about cheap dinners these days! We all talked and hung out. Michelle and I got sucked into Dancing with the Stars, Cade was playing the DS on the chair but I think he was secretly watching! Some how he knew what the last couples score was when no one else did! BUSTED! LOL! If you know Cade you will understand why the idea of him watching that is funny! Bridger and Denver disappeared to his room to.....you guessed it play video games. Kevin and Lacey ended up downstairs to play the wii, while Brook played with them but not the wii.All and all it was fun! I sure hope dad has a plan for dinner tonight because it is now 4:45 and I don't have a clue!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like SO much fun. hahaha You totally busted Mr. Cool. So funny. Kev looks like he is having the time of his life. He has always been such a family guy. I hope that never changes. Thank you for putting up with his favorite (gag me) pizza. I'm still not sure why he likes it so much...but he does. Well, pat him on the bum for me (he REALLY likes that haha) and tell him how lost and despondant I am without him. And thanks for taking such great care of him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think that Kevin looked like Kenny Chesney when he was a little boy. He still kind of does! Tell him hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for all your support and kind words kim~
    I love reading the nice things you write! Looks like you guys had fun with cheap pizza....isn't that what life is all about~ Being able to enjoy "cheap pizza"! :)

    ReplyDelete