Friday, March 20, 2009

CyLiE HaS a...................

TONGUE! I think someone must have slipped something into Cylie's bottle! She was so dang funny on Wednesday night, she wouldn't keep her tongue in her mouth, and every time she would stick it out she would lean over side ways! TOO dang funny! We laughed so hard! She was a skunk though, every time I would get the camera by her she would stop! After about 20-30 minutes I did get some good ones! I even some how managed to get one of her and Bridger at the same time!Well the week has gone by too fast and yet too slow! How does that work you ask, well it's easy! When I am stuck at work ALL DAY (the slow part) and only got to see Kevin from 6:00 to 9:00 at night it feels like he just got here and sadly his plane leaves at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow! I am so sad he has to go already! My kids are going to be so lost with out him! All we heard all week was "Where is Kevin?" "When is Kevin coming over?" "Kevin come play with me!" He is such an amazing guy! It's so strange to me to think he is almost 19 and heading off for a mission soon! I was in the 6th grade when he was born so I took over and treated him like he was mine! I love him so much and am so proud of the man he is becoming! Now I just need to get my hands on Jo and Lori, I miss them both so much! My little G Jo I have missed so much of her growing up in the few short years they have been gone! Soon I will get to see them, soon! Anyways back to Kevin, he has told Matt and Les that tonight it's "ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!" So I expect I won't see too much of him unless I go down stairs to the "pit of dispare" (LOL!) to watch them all play the wii! I guess for Kevin I can make that sacrifice!

3 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE IT!!!! That Cylie bug...oh my. She is so cute. I can hardly stand it. Bridger is a funny guy. I'm glad he likes her. I miss Kev but at the same time...he gets so much support there. I wish he was going to BYU-Idaho. Too bad his high school grades sucked so bad. Maybe when he gets back....if he does well this semester...we'll see. Thanks for taking such good care of my little man...now and forever. I am SO thankful to have you for my sister. The three amigos, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cylie is too CUTE!- I'm pretty sure she is already a DIVA...I'm so glad I get to see this cute lil' girl everyday:)

    ReplyDelete