Friday, February 17, 2012
Life.......
It's ever changing, it has it's ups and downs. It has times where I feel all will be OK, and times where I question everything I have ever known. Life, it's so complex. The second I feel as if I have a grasp on what I need to do, or not do, something changes, I question everything all over again. I suppose that is the purpose of this life. To find my own path, create good times, make sure my children know I love them with all my soul. It's time I find a path that I can feel good about everyday. One that makes me a better person. It's time I figure out who this Kim person really is. Even though I know it's time, it still scares me. It's hard to let go of everything I have ever known. Some days I think I am strong enough, and some days I know I'm not. So I guess I will cry myself through this time in life, and try to laugh too! I will do my best to be the best Mom I can be, and the rest will fall into place....right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It will. You are so strong. Stronger that you feel most days. You can do this. You can. You will be surprised at the support you have around you. Keep your chin up and look to the future....it is so bright. I love you.
ReplyDelete