Friday, September 24, 2010

Vote for Lacey!!

So my Lacey Lu threw her hat in the political ring! She is running for 6th grade student council! I am so proud of her! I must admit I am not sure why she decided to do it! She is kind of shy in big groups and she doesn't like giving speeches or talks! At first I thought she was doing it because some of her friends were, Nope. Then I thought oh a cute boy must be doing it, nope that wasn't it either! So maybe she just really is interested! HA! Either way whatever her reasons are I am a super proud Momma today! I never would've had the courage to put myself out there like that and run for an office! We had fun making posters, sadly I didn't get any pictures before she took them to school, we made stickers to pass out and these cute shirts with her slogan for Lacey and 4 friends to wear! I hope she does well!

*Side note I know you are all dying to hear about how the tooth pain is, well, $2,000 later and 2 (so far) dentist visits later and I am on the mend. Sadly it wasn't a baby tooth causing the pain it was the one behind it so I didn't dare let them pull it so I got to have a root canal! IT WAS AWFUL! They had to do it in two visits because my roots are bent over. The first visit I cried so much I felt like a dang baby! Oh well all that hurts now is the BILL! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Oh ya thanks Lori for saving my butt once again! LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Lacey!!! I am so proud of her!!

    I will save you every time you need it. That is what I do! I love you and I am SO glad you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey looks a lot like your cute sister Lori in this pic!!! SHe is growing up!

    ReplyDelete