Thursday, October 8, 2009

First day of SCHOOL....late I know!

Again yes I am a slacker I KNOW, I KNOW! Ok now that we have accepted that, lets move on! HEHE!
Lacey started 5th grade this year. WOW that makes me feel old! I remember 5th grade like it was yesterday! I LOVED IT! There were not many years that I loved school, in fact I think only 2 make that category! I thank Mr. Ward for loving 5th grade! He is such an amazing man! He taught me that really I could do anything if I just pushed myself, to bad I only had one teacher like that...until it was too late and I was so far behind it didn't matter. Anyhoo back to Lacey, she is so excited to be able to stay in Groveland, she has made some great friends there. She is doing great..so far! I can already see that she will be like me in the fact that friends have become more important then her school work! I have had to keep right on top of her school work this year. She likes her teacher, which is always a bonus!!! She has started swim team too which she does with her friend Noelle. If it wasn't for Noelle's mom Lacey wouldn't get to go. I owe Nikki the biggest thanks ever! How amazing to be willing to take an extra kid along knowing full well I would never be able to help with taking the girls! THANKS NIKKI! Now on to my little baby boy. I can't even believe my little man is old enough for Kindergarten! I am heart broken by this fact! Bridger is far too little to ride a big scary bus and far too little to be in school! It was a catch 22 that I didn't get to send him off on that big bus! I would have been a mess, and yet I missed it! Which breaks my heart completely! I can always count on Joy to help me out! I left her my camera and when the bus came to the daycare to get the kids she captured it for me! Thanks JOY! I am not sure if he likes kindergarten, there for a while he was getting "sick" on our way to daycare. Joy and I would have to reassure him every morning that if he was still feeling sick Joy would let him stay at daycare. He has stopped doing that but now on Tuesday's he is already having me count down the days until the weekend and no KIN-TER-GAR-TEN! As Bridger calls it! HAHA! He cracks me up! I ask him about if he had a good day there, he always replies with a yes. So I am undecided on how he really feels about it!So enjoy the first day of school pictures!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ((sniff)) ((sob)) I just can't believe they are big enough for that. I will treasure my phone call from Bridger on his first day. I just can't believe he is old enough for school. Who is Lacey's teacher?? Tell me later!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that... and WOW.. looking at that pic of Lacey, I had a glimps of exsactly what Cy will look like!! such cute kids...

    ReplyDelete