Thursday, July 9, 2009

PRAYERS NEEDED!

OK I am just going to unload today, I am hoping if I get this all out I can semi function today! Here goes...
I am bitter at the world right now, I have been for a while. I know my life could be so much worse then it is...but really I question that too! It sure feels like since my Mom left us I have been truly alone! ALONE! I hate that feeling! I am struggling again today with this alone feeling, like I have been abandon for the wolves to devour. I know your all thinking Kim your not alone you should pray the Lord will help you. I hate to be a Debbie downer but this is my blog and I am going to lay it out just as I feel. I have tried to pray to feel comfort to feel like this will all make sense one day it hasn't helped. It seems like the more I pray and the things I pray for the opposite happens and I am again ALONE! I begged and pleaded for the Lord to spare my sister's son Kurt, to no avail, he was taken. I prayed and prayed and pondered and did my best to be a good person if he would just please spare my mom. I wasn't done learning all I needed from her. Therefore she must not be done on this earth. Alas she was taken. Now we are looking straight down the barrel of another gun. My brother has been so sick for such a long time. They finally thought they had gotten the answers they needed and went to Seattle for a surgery. A risky one, but one that would make him better and give me back the brother I have been so close to my entire life! They tried on Tuesday and had to stop he was not dealing with the surgery well. The Dr decided to wait and approach his sedation differently the next day. So yesterday July 8th they tried again. They finally got to were they thought they would find his stomach/intestinal issues, well they didn't find anything. I am not sure how it came to be that they decided his pancreas needed a biopsy. I am not really sure I want to know this, it will probably freak me out more. However they did take a biopsy. Today we wait for the results and run more tests. I have heard the Lord will not give you more than you can handle, let me say I know in my heart of hearts I will never recover from this if he is also taken from me. So to all of you my dear friends that have not lost the faith and don't feel so alone I am begging you to please Pray for my brother Travis today. Pray that the Dr's will find the answers to his health issues, pray that whatever they might find his poor tired body will have the strength to fight it and come home to his family on earth. And maybe if you don't mind send one up for me that I might not feel so alone and scared.

9 comments:

  1. alright, first of all, vent away!! THis is your blog and you have the right to say what ever you want!! good job. Second of all, you not alone!! I am in the stinking sinking boat with you!!! And if NOTHING else, I promise TO NEVER LEAVE YOU!! I can't, because, forgive me for singing, but "you are the wind beneath my wings!" and I really mean that, I so could not get though losing Kurt without you or losing Mom. You are stronger than you will ever know!! I know you don't think that, but it is true!! You are my hero and I try everyday to be more like you!! I am here for you!! I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is your blog and you have the right to vent in every single post if you want to!! I am sorry that life seems to suck rocks right now. I hope things start to look up soon. We love you and you are in our thoughts and prayers. Try and keep that chin up! It could be worse...you could be going through all this and you could be ugly too (sorry...but did I get a little smile out of you??). Keep us posted through Facebook or with a call. Jodi and I took turns checking Facebook all day yesterday to see what was going on! Luv you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are stronger than you know Kim. I mean really though, what other choice do we have when we have kids?! I'm glad to hear ya VENT, sometimes I get so sick of people's blogs being so CHIPPER... we all know life isn't perfect for ANYONE! I don't think life was ever meant to be easy..... I'm praying fo you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. done. you and your brother are in my prayers!!

    p.s. vent away, its good for you! :)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh...crazy venter!! I think I can identify, a little, with how you are feeling. I agree with everyone by saying...YOU ARE SO MUCH STRONGER THAT YOU GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT FOR!! You are holding everything in....just let it out. This good safe place for you to vent. I am sorry you feel sad and lonely. I wish I was there to help you out. On the bright side...I've lost 3 lbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so sorry you are going thru so much and so sorry for your brother Travis, too. Wow. Hang in there. I'll pray for you and your family!

    (((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry that life is weighing down on you... I trully understand! I'll send thoughts and prayers your families way!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When life serves you crap...make a crap sandwich :)

    Thanks for sharing your feelings - it allows everyone here to become a support system. You really are stronger than you think...One day, you will look back and notice that you were never alone.

    Please let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey i know this is not on the subject im commenting on, but why did you get rid of your facebook?

    ReplyDelete