Wednesday, June 17, 2009

GOOD TIMES!

I know I promised a post about our trip but.....I lied! HAHAHA Sorry I just don't have that much time today so instead I will treat you to the pictures of Jo and I having our pedicures today! We had a great time and now are feet are so smooth we keep slipping in our flip flops! I can't wait to go back when Lori comes in November! YEAH!!!! It's only 5 1/2 months away!



And to end the post I will leave you with a tid bit from Bridger:
He and Matt went to the movies last night while the girls went shopping when he came out I asked him how it was, he grinned from ear to ear and said
"It was FAB-LEE-LOUS MOM!"
Hahaha I love that kid!

3 comments:

  1. I am totally missing out!! Tell that Bridger kid to not grow to fast in the next 5 1/2 months. Smooch Jo and Cylie. Hug Lace and have her give you a hug from me. I will work on getting a little closer. I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a life kim... ha ha! Bridger is so stinkin' cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me weird,but I hate pedicures! I want to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete