Happy Birthday to you (cha cha cha), Happy Birthday to you (cha cha cha)Happy Birthday dear Lacey Happy Birthday to you(cha cha cha)!
My sweet little Lacey has finally reached "double digits" as she keeps calling it. She is so excited to be 10! Lacey is such a great kid, she is so silly and makes us laugh. I feel like I am getting it wrong with her on most days. I try every day to tell myself to be a great mom to her, and yet somehow by the end of the day we are butting heads and not being so happy with each other. I am trying to do better with this because she is such a sweet spirit. My mom and Lacey had such a sweet loving relationship, I want that for Lacey and I too!

My sweet little Lacey has finally reached "double digits" as she keeps calling it. She is so excited to be 10! Lacey is such a great kid, she is so silly and makes us laugh. I feel like I am getting it wrong with her on most days. I try every day to tell myself to be a great mom to her, and yet somehow by the end of the day we are butting heads and not being so happy with each other. I am trying to do better with this because she is such a sweet spirit. My mom and Lacey had such a sweet loving relationship, I want that for Lacey and I too!

Here are some things my little girl and I like to do together...
*Watch what I like about you
*Go shopping
*Go to the Movies
*ride around in the car and listen to the music really loud and sing at the top of our lungs with the windows rolled down
Here are some things Lacey likes right now....
*boys
*playing soccer
*boys
*playing basketball
*boys
*hanging out with her friends
*and oh yeah did I mention BOYS!
She truly is my child isn't she! I am so thankful to have her in my life! I wish I had a scanner at work I could put in some of her baby pictures, but alas I don't! You could just look at the pictures of Cylie though, they are identical! 

Her Birthday wasn't so fabulous this year! I felt bad that the trip took so long to get there (my fault) I will fill you in later! We did stop and have some dinner at Cracker Barrel and they brought out an ice cream Sunday and we sang to her. (The picture is on my camera at home, I will bring it tomorrow!) We got to Lori's at 11:15 so she opened her gifts, and then we crashed! We did cake the next day and sang again, I sadly don't have any pictures!
We had a great time in MN and I will try and start blogging about that tomorrow!

HOLY cow.. I can't believe you how a 10 yr old! Lacey is so cute, she is always so happy & smiling. She is such a doll too.. that's gonna go over real good with the whole "boy" thing too! Good luck to ya...
ReplyDeleteMy little girl is all big...((sigh)) I love this kid more than I can say. She truly is the best of us. And don't worry about getting it right. Just keep trying. Kevin and I butted heads until he was about 17. Don't give up. There is hope!! I love you. Give Lace a smooch for me!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, she really is just like her Mom: boys, boys, boys!! She is such a cutie! Ten is a fun age (I taught the ten yr old's in Primary). Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDelete