Tuesday, June 2, 2009
The count down!
OK So I may be totally dead by the time we actually leave for MN on Saturday! Matt finally had some work so off he went to Twin Falls last night. I am glad he has work don't get me wrong but man it's a tough week to be going it alone! Last night I didn't get home until after 8:00 p.m.! Kids hadn't been fed nothing had been prepared for the next day and nothing got done to get ready to leave. Tonight won't be any better! Lacey has her school program at 7:00 p.m.. Don't misunderstand I am very thankful it's a night so I don't have to miss work to go, but it sure puts a kink in getting anything ready to go! Then on Wednesday Bridger has his first soccer practice at 7:00 p.m.! YEAH! I am so excited to get him started in something! But again not so great when your trying to get things ready to leave on a trip! Then on Thursday Lacey has soccer practice at 6:30 pm! After collecting kids I am not even home until around 6:15! It will be Friday before I know it and nothing will be done! So I may end up packing dirty clothes to take to MN and washing when we get there! UGH! BUT on the bright side ONLY 3 days until I leave to see my sister! I would do this crazy week ten times in a row just to go visit her and her family! YYYIIIPPPEEEE! Hey did I tell you how excited I am to go!?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOOHOO!!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!! Maybe Dad should take soccer duty. hhhmmmm....Or you could just bring dirty clothes. I have a very usable washer and dryer. I can't wait for you to get here. woohoowoohoowoohoo!!!!!
ReplyDeletehave a great trip/getaway! :)
ReplyDeleteWell this week being so hecktic will make getting away even nicer! Hope you have a fun trip, we'll miss our Sassy baby though!
ReplyDeleteHey Kim. I DID get your e-mail, and you are SO right. Busy is an understatement. I'm so glad school is finally done, ballet is over, Girl Scouts is on hold for the summer, and the house is almost done. I think I was on the brink of a breakdown! Lots going on - life is crazy . . . when I have a minute I will e-mail you all the details. I'm so happy for you that you get to go see your sister and her family. Have so much fun!!! I'm gonna want details and updates of your goings on when you get back!
ReplyDelete